10cm Dual Cone Speakers (190W)
For better-sounding drives. Discover the renewed G-series.
The improved G-series speaker range is specifically developed for premium and powerful audio, with excellent value for money. Their rigid design has been optimised with multi-bolt patterns, making it very easy to install any G-series speaker in your car. Thanks to their increased power handling and high sensitivity performance, these speakers reproduce deep, impactful bass and natural highs – even at high volumes.
Upgrade your in-car sound in a smart and affordable way with the TS-G1010F. This 10cm Dual cone speaker features:
IMPP Cone Construction
Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
Dual Cone Speaker
44 - 25,000
Lowest resonance frequency
Nominal input power
IMPP Composite Cone
Voice Coil type
Voice Coil bobbin type
Different Pioneer products have different warranty periods:
- Pioneer Car Audio – 3 years
- Pioneer HiFi – 3 years – products with a disc tray have a 1 year warranty on the disc mechanism and associated parts, and 3 year warranty on other components
- Pioneer DJ – 3 years for personal / domestic use / 1 year for commercial use
Please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or email@example.com to obtain pricing and availability for your part.
Please check our list of Authorised Retailers [here]. Not all products are available from all locations, and some retailers specialize in certain products, eg. Car Audio, DJ.
No – Pioneer Carrozzeria is a Pioneer sub-brand manufactured specifically for the local Japanese domestic market. As such, there is no support for other languages or interfaces except for Japanese.
Possibly – all Pioneer mapping data is provided via a third party external website – Navi Extras. Visit www.naviextras.com and click on the page “Is my device supported?” to check the list of supported devices. Maps of Australia and New Zealand are available for certain devices via download from USD $129.99.
In the first instance, please contact the retailer or reseller that sold you the product. For additional support, please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Note the following troubleshooting tips may help for common issues:
- Is the product running the most recent firmware or software?
- Are any devices connected to the product running the lastest version of their firmware or software (ie. are there any outstanding updates to be installed for your connected device?)
- Are the correct drivers installed?
- Has the unit be reset or restarted?
Products requiring service can be sent to our Auckland service centre:
MONACO CORPORATION LTD
Attn: Service Department
231 Bush Road
Ph (09) 415 6000
Please be sure to include a summary of the issue, proof of purchase (if the product is under warranty) and your relevant contact details, including address and phone number.