ClipWear™ Plus In-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Integrated Clip Design, for Gentle Secure Grip with durable cloth cable
- Water and Sweat Resistant (IPX4*1)
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Handsfree Calling with Integrated Mic
- Music Playback / Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
Pioneer’s ClipWear Plus (SE-CL6BT) wireless in-ear headphones with Bluetooth can be easily clipped to your clothing with a gentle grip that securely keeps them in place while you focus on your daily activities. The ClipWear Plus offers up to 8 hours continuous music playback or talk time *1. They are sweat and water resistant (IPX4*1 rating), to allow for both indoor and outdoor use. Available in a variety of colors: Black, Grey and White.
Secure fit when using it while being active / working thanks to Clip design (box doesn’t bounce around).The Clip allows for multiple wearing styles, on the front or the back.
Wireless in ear headphones with long battery life (up to 10 hours of wireless music/talk time), playback control and hands-free function for smartphones with 3 button remote control.
Sweat & Water Resistant
The ClipWear Plus in-ear headphones are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. They have been designed to keep us with you, even during an unexpected rain shower or while you push through a hard workout session, thanks to their IPX4*1 rating.
Gain access to your email, social media, messaging apps, realtime information from news sites and appointments, all from your smartphone via voice. Don't miss any information just because you don't have easy access to your smartphone, such as when walking around town, exercising, or other activities where it's hard to free up your hands and eyes.
φ 9.2 mm
20 Hz to 20 000 Hz
Weight (without cord)
Silicon Ear-tips (S/M/L) ,Charging cable
BLACK(B) GRAY (H) WHITE(W)
Max 10 hours music and talk time
Continuous standby time
Approx. Up to 7 days
Approx. 2 hours
DC3.7V internally rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Bluetooth® standard Ver.4.1
Bluetooth® standard Power Class 2
Maximum communication distance
Approx. 10 m (w/o obstruction)*1
Frequency band used
2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz)*2
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
SBC, AAC, aptXTM
Supported content protection
Up to 8 units
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
* Qualcomm aptX is a product of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd.
* The ClipwearTM word and logo are registered trademarks owned by Onkyo Corporation.
*1 Transmission distance is an approximation. Actual usable distance may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
*2 This product uses radio waves in the 2.4 GHz band. Sound may be interrupted by interference from other devices usingthe 2.4 GHz band, such as wireless devices and microwave ovens, etc.
Different Pioneer products have different warranty periods:
- Pioneer Car Audio – 3 years
- Pioneer HiFi – 3 years – products with a disc tray have a 1 year warranty on the disc mechanism and associated parts, and 3 year warranty on other components
- Pioneer DJ – 3 years for personal / domestic use / 1 year for commercial use
Please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain pricing and availability for your part.
Please check our list of Authorised Retailers [here]. Not all products are available from all locations, and some retailers specialize in certain products, eg. Car Audio, DJ.
No – Pioneer Carrozzeria is a Pioneer sub-brand manufactured specifically for the local Japanese domestic market. As such, there is no support for other languages or interfaces except for Japanese.
Possibly – all Pioneer mapping data is provided via a third party external website – Navi Extras. Visit www.naviextras.com and click on the page “Is my device supported?” to check the list of supported devices. Maps of Australia and New Zealand are available for certain devices via download from USD $129.99.
In the first instance, please contact the retailer or reseller that sold you the product. For additional support, please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or email@example.com for further advice.
Note the following troubleshooting tips may help for common issues:
- Is the product running the most recent firmware or software?
- Are any devices connected to the product running the lastest version of their firmware or software (ie. are there any outstanding updates to be installed for your connected device?)
- Are the correct drivers installed?
- Has the unit be reset or restarted?
Products requiring service can be sent to our Auckland service centre:
MONACO CORPORATION LTD
Attn: Service Department
231 Bush Road
Ph (09) 415 6000
Please be sure to include a summary of the issue, proof of purchase (if the product is under warranty) and your relevant contact details, including address and phone number.