6 x 8” 4-way Speaker System.
• 350 Watts Max Power (80 Watts Nom).
• New Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP Cone Design.
• Pioneer “Open & Smooth”™ Sound Concept.
Pioneer’s next generation of TS-A series speakers offer Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone. This combined with a new magnetic circuit and long symmetrical voice coil make both rich deep bass and low distortion possible.
Newly designed speaker adapters offer a wide range of installation options and help to ensure a well-controlled sound. A design change has been applied which also removes the lead wire connection from the speaker face, giving a new clean look and reduces the risk of shorts and signal noise.
Pioneer’s Sound Concept “Open & Smooth”™
The Pioneer “Open & Smooth”™ sound concept delivers open staging and smooth transition of driver response to provide the ultimate in-car sound.
IMPP Cone Construction
12″ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction.
6x8" 4-Way Coaxial System
Twin 11mm Balanced Dome
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
Woofer Magnet Composition
Max. Music Power (Nominal)
350W MAX (80W Nom)
34 Hz to 34 kHz
Sensitivity (1W/1 m)
191mm x 133mm
Different Pioneer products have different warranty periods:
- Pioneer Car Audio – 3 years
- Pioneer HiFi – 3 years – products with a disc tray have a 1 year warranty on the disc mechanism and associated parts, and 3 year warranty on other components
- Pioneer DJ – 3 years for personal / domestic use / 1 year for commercial use
Please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain pricing and availability for your part.
Please check our list of Authorised Retailers [here]. Not all products are available from all locations, and some retailers specialize in certain products, eg. Car Audio, DJ.
No – Pioneer Carrozzeria is a Pioneer sub-brand manufactured specifically for the local Japanese domestic market. As such, there is no support for other languages or interfaces except for Japanese.
Possibly – all Pioneer mapping data is provided via a third party external website – Navi Extras. Visit www.naviextras.com and click on the page “Is my device supported?” to check the list of supported devices. Maps of Australia and New Zealand are available for certain devices via download from USD $129.99.
In the first instance, please contact the retailer or reseller that sold you the product. For additional support, please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or email@example.com for further advice.
Note the following troubleshooting tips may help for common issues:
- Is the product running the most recent firmware or software?
- Are any devices connected to the product running the lastest version of their firmware or software (ie. are there any outstanding updates to be installed for your connected device?)
- Are the correct drivers installed?
- Has the unit be reset or restarted?
Products requiring service can be sent to our Auckland service centre:
MONACO CORPORATION LTD
Attn: Service Department
231 Bush Road
Ph (09) 415 6000
Please be sure to include a summary of the issue, proof of purchase (if the product is under warranty) and your relevant contact details, including address and phone number.