“Champion” Series 12″ Subwoofer with Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil
• 1,600w Max (500w Nom)
• High rigidity (IMPP) composite seamless cone construction with honeycomb design
• Dual layer (elastic polymer & fibre) surround for a highly durable design.
• Massive 90 oz double stacked magnet and long voice coil with aluminium bobbin for increased bass and improved heat-dispersion.
“The Champion Has Returned”
Pioneer’s latest “Champion” series sub-woofers are here. The TS-W312S4 is designed to take the “Champion” Series name to the next level with a range of improvements.
With a light weight/high rigidity cone design, dual layer hybrid surround, large powerful motor assembly and enclosed basket structure, the new “Champion” Series sub-woofers not only look good but will perform even better!
Match with Pioneer’s GM-D Series amplifiers for an impressive in car experience!
Rigid Cone Construction
Combining a large rigid centre cap and lightweight high rigidity cone structure improves output performance and reduces loss. Improved dual layer (elastic polymer & fibre) hybrid surround provides a lighter and more durable surround than traditional rubber compounds.
Powerful Motor Assembly
Combining a double stacked 90oz magnet (26% bigger than our previous model and some of the heaviest in it’s class) with a longer voice coil design, the “Champion” Series sub-woofers are designed for high power handling and endurance!
Continous Power Handling (RMS)
Maximum Peak Power Handling
Woofer Magnet Compostition
20 Hz to 1.6 kHz
Different Pioneer products have different warranty periods:
- Pioneer Car Audio – 3 years
- Pioneer HiFi – 3 years – products with a disc tray have a 1 year warranty on the disc mechanism and associated parts, and 3 year warranty on other components
- Pioneer DJ – 3 years for personal / domestic use / 1 year for commercial use
Please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or email@example.com to obtain pricing and availability for your part.
Please check our list of Authorised Retailers [here]. Not all products are available from all locations, and some retailers specialize in certain products, eg. Car Audio, DJ.
No – Pioneer Carrozzeria is a Pioneer sub-brand manufactured specifically for the local Japanese domestic market. As such, there is no support for other languages or interfaces except for Japanese.
Possibly – all Pioneer mapping data is provided via a third party external website – Navi Extras. Visit www.naviextras.com and click on the page “Is my device supported?” to check the list of supported devices. Maps of Australia and New Zealand are available for certain devices via download from USD $129.99.
In the first instance, please contact the retailer or reseller that sold you the product. For additional support, please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Note the following troubleshooting tips may help for common issues:
- Is the product running the most recent firmware or software?
- Are any devices connected to the product running the lastest version of their firmware or software (ie. are there any outstanding updates to be installed for your connected device?)
- Are the correct drivers installed?
- Has the unit be reset or restarted?
Products requiring service can be sent to our Auckland service centre:
MONACO CORPORATION LTD
Attn: Service Department
231 Bush Road
Ph (09) 415 6000
Please be sure to include a summary of the issue, proof of purchase (if the product is under warranty) and your relevant contact details, including address and phone number.