10cm 2-Way Speaker (210W Max)
• 210 Watts Max Power (30 Watts Nominal)
• Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Cone Woofer
• 1-3/16″ Balanced Dome Tweeter
Our TS-G1020F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 4″ speakers. Their two-way design handles 210 watts max. power (30 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
ou don’t get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16″ Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
IMPP Cone Construction
Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
4" 2-Way Coaxial System
30mm Balanced Dome
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
Rubber Coated Cloth
Woofer Magnet Composition
Max. Music Power (Nominal)
210W MAX (30W Nom)
35Hz - 27kHz (-20dB)
Sensitivity (1W/1 m)
Different Pioneer products have different warranty periods:
- Pioneer Car Audio – 3 years
- Pioneer HiFi – 3 years – products with a disc tray have a 1 year warranty on the disc mechanism and associated parts, and 3 year warranty on other components
- Pioneer DJ – 3 years for personal / domestic use / 1 year for commercial use
Please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain pricing and availability for your part.
Please check our list of Authorised Retailers [here]. Not all products are available from all locations, and some retailers specialize in certain products, eg. Car Audio, DJ.
No – Pioneer Carrozzeria is a Pioneer sub-brand manufactured specifically for the local Japanese domestic market. As such, there is no support for other languages or interfaces except for Japanese.
Possibly – all Pioneer mapping data is provided via a third party external website – Navi Extras. Visit www.naviextras.com and click on the page “Is my device supported?” to check the list of supported devices. Maps of Australia and New Zealand are available for certain devices via download from USD $129.99.
In the first instance, please contact the retailer or reseller that sold you the product. For additional support, please contact our service team on (09) 415 6000 or email@example.com for further advice.
Note the following troubleshooting tips may help for common issues:
- Is the product running the most recent firmware or software?
- Are any devices connected to the product running the lastest version of their firmware or software (ie. are there any outstanding updates to be installed for your connected device?)
- Are the correct drivers installed?
- Has the unit be reset or restarted?
Products requiring service can be sent to our Auckland service centre:
MONACO CORPORATION LTD
Attn: Service Department
231 Bush Road
Ph (09) 415 6000
Please be sure to include a summary of the issue, proof of purchase (if the product is under warranty) and your relevant contact details, including address and phone number.